Take your Jeep’s on and off-road traction to the next level with a set of BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 Tires. With a 27% tougher sidewall, 5% better traction in mud, and 8% more grip on rocks, the KM3 outperforms the previous generation KM2. BFGoodrich packed this mud-terrain tire with features including Terrain-Attack Tread, Krawl-TEK Compound, CoreGard Max Technology for hard hitting on and off-road performance.
5% BETTER MUD TRACTION(1)
Power through mud and loose soil with our Terrain-Attack tread design. Its massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach, and Mud-Phobic Bars release compacted mud for continued traction.
8% BETTER ROCK TRACTION(2)
Take on Earth’s toughest terrain with advanced Krawl-TEK compound that enhances grip on rock and slick surfaces. Plus, a Linear Flex Zone allows the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down driving situations.
27% TOUGHER SIDEWALLS(3)
Go places others only dream of, thanks to race-proven advancements. CoreGard Max Technology uses a thick sidewall shield and specialized compound to help guard against sharp objects, while Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture helps prevent sidewall splitting.
COREGARD MAX TECHNOLOGY
- Helps prevent sidewall splitting and puncturing, thanks to race-proven technology derived from the BFGoodrich® Baja T/A® KR3 tire.
- Helps protect the critical sidewall failure zone with increased sidewall thickness.
TRACTION-ARMOR SIDEWALL SCULPTURE
- Helps guard the upper shoulder area against snags or splits
- Boosts traction capabilities in mud and snow thanks to a notched shoulder design.
TERRAIN-ATTACK TREAD DESIGN
Massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach.
LINEAR FLEX ZONE
Allows the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down situations.
Enhances grip on rock and other slick surfaces.
(1) Based on internal mud traction testing (2016) vs. the BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 tire in size LT265/70R17 using a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Actual on-road results may vary.
(2) Based on internal mud traction and dry rock traction testing (2016) vs. the BFGoodrich®Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 tire in size LT265/70R17 using a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Actual on-road results may vary.
(3) Based on internal sidewall puncture testing (2016) vs. the BFGoodrich® Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 tire in size LT265/70R17. Actual on-road results may vary
- All Season
- MT - Mud Terrain
- 31 inches
- TIRE SIZE